2011年6月28日星期二

How do you do

 Magnolia:
How do you do!
Yesterday, a sad day in the world, I finally left. I and the other two old bachelor, a monkey, a monk, travel together in the West, probably 35 years to return.
Can you imagine when I left the gaolaozhuang mood do? I is the third step of a pig's head back. How much I want to stay in gaolaozhuang, and you have the happy life of communism. I'm plowing to your weaving, I picked dung to you trading stocks. And beautiful, couple in love. Your father's legs straight, we work together, a large group of piglet. And then work together to send them on their reading, bred pigs millions in the future, Dr pigs, there is a sense of achievement. And when we had only one incisor old, we would not regret because of wasting or shame because shiftless, we dared take the fat fat says, all our life and all the effort, and swine have been dedicated to the most magnificent career, fight for the procreation of swine.
Unfortunately, all this beautiful dream is the damn monkeys stabbed breaking up. Say you snatched, also also burned my hole. I worked hard that many years frugally, one meal only dare to kill about 300 buns, finally bought snow brand 21 inch TV, there is a bulldozer card fan, was donated to the hardest hit by death monkey showing concern--King of Hell. Although color TV is often full of snow, fans often roaring like a bulldozer, the sweat out. Dead monkey, only that I beat him, I will kill him, cut into many pieces, dried in the Sun. Monkey had eaten it, someday I will let you try some.
There is also the damned monk, to the West what birds. I suggest his mail door to door or door to Hong Kong's air cargo. He just wouldn't listen, not to go for yourself, his timid, not to a group of people. In addition, there is fear of aircraft, trains, ships disorder sth In addition to ride a homosexual tendencies of mules or horses, he is to see what what. This monster also, countries should immediately pay to captivity, and establishment of the protection fund. Furthermore, the Scriptures back its use, is placed in a study when the facade, people don't know his identity of the farmer entrepreneur. I know much about this person. You don't go, catch the superiors the Tathagata is an old silly, Kwan-yin happened to menopause, irritated I easily laid off. No way, have difficulties to go to, not difficult to create difficulty must go to.
Magnolia, really could not bear you, saying that couples a day day well, we are husband and wife for two years, though your old holding a sharp pair of scissors, I haven't touched a finger you, nor do we get the civil administration of hair on the bed of a driving licence, but we lived together for two years. Remember when our little, my heart like a knife hinge (this is an idiom, nblog, I'm afraid you don't understand, therefore, to explain, is holding my heart in my hand, using scissors to cut mean. I checked the dictionary to get much better). I know your heart is hard, but is there any way to do it. Ancient cloud: when two permanent, how in the morning and evening (our ancestors speak a little yellow, my wife not to blame), Magnolia, you must wait for my return. And I will certainly organizations of landlords ' restitution Corporation back. This lanmei must have confidence.
Zhu Lanmei and Orchid stellac
Pig brother journey to tear the book
Xuantong 13 gengzi
mb star compact 4
GM TECH 2
BMW ICOM
Mobile Repeater
cell phone amplifier
signal booster
GSM Repeater
Mobile Repeater

没有评论:

发表评论