2011年6月28日星期二

For me How do you know

 "For me How do you know? "
"People city man to wear a suit off the cuff trademark, trademark does not cut you, also deliberately make up. "With that, the girls go off, left me Gobsmacked.
I carry forward the contusion and laceration Yong, continuous fighting style after countless sleepless nights, do one of the girls agree and at last I meet. Of course, the trademark suit cuffs I have cut off. And the girl meet approximately in a very good hotel, I have a selfish calculations, the saying goes, take shouduan people eat people's mouths is short, I asked the girl to eat, said she can't walk away.
Girls come to, looks elegant temperament, beautiful flowers, I would have liked suddenly. In order to show my generous in front of girls and the whole, I ordered pork, four balls, fish fragrant shredded pork, boiled pork with hard food. Dishes served, not dynamic ones, girls titter laughed and said, "you must be farmers worker. ”
I'm surprised, stumble asked "to lay Why say that? "
"You didn't listen to the words Ah, rural people eating meat, city man vegetarian; paper wipe ass for human use in rural areas, town paper for wiping the mouth; people dressed up in the countryside, city dweller does not cover the Chlamydia; rural people shampoo, sth city people keen to wash feet" with that, a giggling girls.
mb star compact 4
GM TECH 2
BMW ICOM
Mobile Repeater
cell phone amplifier
signal booster
GSM Repeater
Mobile Repeater

没有评论:

发表评论