2010年12月5日星期日

Colombian soldiers have loved me

And Leikai spin acquaintance, very popular, is on the web. I work overtime that night, children, have written the manuscript made editing there are more than eleven o'clock, and still have not seen come back, I am hungry, sleepy, Zhuojiao flashed Q request to the information, and I will point to open the code: Your name well, can talk while? I'm tired of this insincere compliment, because my name is very bad indeed: great about it? Open your eye, hell in front of hey, I'm one hell of a kid in front. Very persistent and then playing each other over the request: very special, very personal, but a girl, Zhuangshennonggui, and Open the door. I saw the music: you like to compliment others? I am the devil, do not install. Statement by the way yo I am not a girl, my girl's mother pressed the carriage return, I opened the other side of the Q data: This guy will afford a good, Q name Leikai rotation, age 21. Also frequently requested information to: tonight you, quickly accepted.
I laughed, deliberately tease him: I Pooh, what is this "you tonight," Why? Oh, why not directly called Lei Kaihua, more cattle, Lei Jun, the son of long ... ...? Sent, I innocently, chuckling, after another request after a moment: I do not, my life is to triumph, he has talent, to go too early, however, really like him to fate and chance I am willing to come forward and on. Hereby declare: "Tonight on you," Interpretation: talk to you tonight, do not thinking of something else yo!
OK, ha ha I was laughing, the point of reception, he was the one to hi, really like him to fate and chance, but I am willing to come forward, there is man named gas. The next punch line chat Leikai spin, such as beads, I would be happy with him far apart brighter lip service, that he is a soldier, I tune laughed, active duty soldier doll Paowang Ba, fresh and steal to run out of it? Home care Beifa Zhan Jun Zi, end, did not forget to tease him: there is no good boy barsCheap ClothesJuniors DressesLED LightRenault can clipbmw gt1Aluminium Powder led lightSEO ServicesReplica Watches

没有评论:

发表评论